Reiki for Animals is an energy healing modality and used for:
- Emotional and behavioral issues
- Illness or injury
- Pre and post operative care
- Preventative and maintenance care
- Family structural changes – including divorce, new baby, or moving
- Learning and training sessions
- The birthing process
- A visit to the vet’s office or the groomer
- Overnight boarding at a kennel
- Bad weather
- Traveling and transportation
- Assistance during the death and dying process
The Benefits Animals Receive from Animal Reiki:
- Reiki works by creating a relaxation response so the body can heal itself.
- Reiki speeds recovery from surgery, injury, and illness.
- Reiki gives energy to the animal so that it can heal faster by working on the true cause of the problem.
- Reiki eases emotions such as fear, anxiety, aggression, and depression, and helps alleviate behavior issues.
- Reiki helps to heal the physical body by decreasing pain, providing comfort, and decreasing stress and nervousness.
- Reiki heals the spirit, bringing animals back to a state of trust and connection, giving a sense of purpose and building their confidence with other animals and people.
- Reiki heals past and present traumas.
In Home Treatments
I travel to your home within the Dutchess and Putnam Counties, NY areas.
Most pets take to the energy readily and enjoy hands-on treatments. Some pets may be more comfortable from a slight distance. Whether given directly hands-on or from across the room, treatments are equally effective.
Out of Home Treatments
Reiki treatments can be provided at your pet’s veterinarian’s office, at a farm, or at a kennel within the Dutchess and Putnam Counties, NY areas.
Reiki can be given remotely. Distance healing, also known as remote healing, is an energetic healing process that can be best explained through the principles of Quantum Physics. It has been proven to be extremely effective, sometimes even more effective than local, hands-on healing.